Lost Gem

Discussion in 'Help' started by *RUSTY*, Oct 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *RUSTY*

*RUSTY* Forum Apprentice

I just move my gem from level 19 design to The Bat design, but I lost 1 gem for damage prevention 10%, I cant see it on my new ship design (The Bat) that moved from other design, please check it, user ID 33442571 global asia, thanks

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

If you move a gem to a design which already has gems in place in socket you have choosen then the original sited gem will be lost.

This may help or not

GL

3. *RUSTY*

*RUSTY* Forum Apprentice

it happens after restart, before restart my gem is still in the bat design, but after server restart it lost :confused::(

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Is it only the Bat skin you are having this issue with?

5. *RUSTY*

*RUSTY* Forum Apprentice

I just remove all original the bat skin's gem, and change it to the best gem I have, before restart its work, but after restart damage prevention 10% is lost from the bat skin, and I'm not find it in the safe haven map for crafting the gem

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

This is the first I have heard of this issue, however, is this another report of it as well. I will pass it along and let you know when I have more.

7. *RUSTY*

*RUSTY* Forum Apprentice

ok
    I just know it before restart server the npc rotting alphonse get about 3,7k damage to me, then after restart it be 4,7k inflict to me, I used same design (The Bat), then I look in my favourite design the damage prevention 10% is lost :(

8. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Okay mate, we are having issues with this it seems. Im going to have to forward you to support. They will be able to help you more with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.